CICERO, N.Y. – Junior Minwoo Park used a 71 (-1) card in the second round of the Le Moyne Fall Invitational to set his career 36-hole low on Saturday, ending play tied for second within the individual leaderboard while the Concordia College New York men's golf team tied for third overall with a 293 (+5) score on the day for a fall-low 589 (+13) final mark.
• The Le Moyne Fall Invitational features 89 participants from 15 universities.
• Assumption College was the team victor with a 586 (+10) score, with the Greyhounds AJ Sanzaro JR finishing atop the individual leaderboard with a 140 (-4) score.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Park used his lowest opening-round card of the fall to put him in contention for the individual title.
• Junior Santiago Luna (Bogota, Columbia) ended play with a personal-low 36-hole score of 147 (+3) after shooting a 74 (+2) in the second round to tie for 12th.
• Sophomore Gabe Goodman (Lakewood, Colo.) shaved four strokes off his score in the second round with a 73 (+3) for the day to end the event tied for 27th with a 150 (+6) final mark.
• Freshman Li Su (Melbourne, Australia) recorded a 76 (+4) on day two for a final score of 152 (+8) that tied for 39th.
• Sophomore Kieran McMullen (Castle Pines, Colo.) dropped his score in the second round with a 75 (+3) for a cumulative score of personal-best 154 (+10) that tied for 47th.
• Competing as an individual, freshman Carlos Riveras (Isla Margarita, Venezuela) shot an 81 (+9) in the second round for a 160 (+16) score that tied for 70th.