DANIELS, W. Va. – Reigning Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Men's Golf Rookie of Year and current sophomore Gabe Goodman (Lakewood, Colo.) shot a career-low 223 (+7) at the Glade Springs Intercollegiate, tying for fifth individually while the Concordia College New York men's golf team finished 10th as a team with a 929 (+65) score at the 54-hole event.
• The Glade Springs Intercollegiate featured 92 participants from 18 colleges.
• Gannon College was the top team finisher with a 902 (+38) score. Ryan Peters from Mercyhurst University was the top individual behind a 218 (+2) mark.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Goodman used rounds of 76-72-75 to set his 54-hole low.
• Junior Minwoo Park (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) recovered from an 80 round one tally with scores of 73 and 74, with the final round score jumping him 10 spots in the individual leaderboard to tie for 16th with a 227(+11) score.
• Freshman Su Li (Melbourne, Australia) shot 232 (+16) in his collegiate debut with individual rounds of 80, 74 and 78 to tie for 32nd.
• Freshman Carlos Riveras (Isla Margarita, Venezuela) shot rounds of 84, 80 and 86 in his first outing to tie for 79th with a 250 (+14) total
• Sophomore Kieran McMullen (Castle Pines, Colo.) shot a 256 (+40) total behind marks of 81, 88 and 87 to tie for 85th.
The men's golf team embarks to Canterbury Woods Country Club in Canterbury, N.H. to take part in the Penmen Fall Invitational. Play begins on Sunday, Sept. 22 and continues through Tuesday, Sept.24.