HANOVER, N.H. – The Concordia College (N.Y.) men's golf began their fall docket Monday at the Penmen Fall Invitational, posting a 305 (+25) score in the first round to sit 12th as a team.
• The Penmen Fall Invitational features 76 individuals from 13 programs.
• Laval University sported the lowest overall score with a 280 (E) opening round.
• Joe Petrin from Le Moyne College and Emile Provost of Laval both sported a 68 (-2) in the opening round to tie for first.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Senior Kanoon Bunthanawong (Chonburi, Thailand) recorded the lowest score for Concordia with a 75 (+5) to sit tied for 31st.
• Junior Tyler Lanza (New Milford, Conn.) finished the first round tied for 35th with a 76 (+6) score.
• Freshman Gabe Goodman (Lakewood, Colo.) rounded out the Clippers with a 78 (+8) score to tie for 52nd.
Concordia continues play in the Penmen Fall Invitational on Tuesday, Sept. 18.