Bloomfield, N.J. – Freshman goalkeeper Jocelyn Hellier (Lithia, Fla.) entered the Concordia College (N.Y.) women's soccer program's record book for single-season saves on Tuesday evening in the Clippers' Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) contest, a 3-0 setback at host Bloomfield College.
• Concordia falls to 1-11, 1-9 in CACC play.
• Bloomfield improves to 2-12-1, 1-9-1 in league action.
• Hellier recorded seven saves, giving her 107 on the year to pass Steph Wilczynski's 102 mark in 2016 for the 10th-most by a Clipper in a single season. She now sits two behind Samantha Street's 109 total from 2014.
• Senior forward Maddi Paulson (Kalispell, Mont.) took a team-best four shots with two on target.
• Senior forward Dayna Darcy (Plainedge, N.Y.) took two shots with both on goal.
• For Bloomfield, Lisa Parello scored two goals with Brigid Dwyer adding one while Emma Martin, and E. Quiroz both tallied an assist.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Dwyer got the host on the scoreboard in the 45th minute off a pass from Martinetti to hold a 1-0 lead at halftime.
• Parello scored back-to-back goals in the 67th and 68th minute with Quiroz assisting her second score to create a 3-0 score.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
• Concordia recorded 11 shots, six on goal versus 18 with 10 on target for Bloomfield.
• Both sides had four corner kicks
• Neither side received a caution.
The women's soccer team kicks off the Concordia College Athletic Departments' 2018 Homecoming schedule on Saturday, Oct. 20 against Jefferson University at noon.