|DATE||Saturday, Februrary 25th, 2017|
|LOCATION||Philadelphia, Pa. (Bobby Morgan Arena)|
BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Concordia College women's basketball team will visit the University of the Sciences for their Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Championship Tournament Quarterfinal game on Saturday afternoon. Tip-off in Bobby Morgan Arena in Philadelphia, Pa. is set for 2:00 p.m.
● The Clippers (8-19, 8-11 CACC) are coming off an 83-68 defeat on the road to Caldwell University in their final regular season game. Concordia is 5-13 this season in games immediately following a loss.
● Junior Hadiyah Black currently ranks 1st in the CACC with 11.5 rebounds per game which is 9th overall in NCAA Division II.
● The Clippers' appearance in the CACC Championship Tournament is their first-ever within the conference after joining the league during the 2009-10 academic year.
● The Devils have won their last six games overall and are currently 23-5 (16-3 CACC) this season. USciences is currently ranked 5th in the East Region of NCAA Division II.
● Last time out the Devils defeated Chestnut Hill at home, 65-59. Four players finished in double figures for USciences as Sarah Abbonizio led the way for the Devils with 16 points.
● USciences has two players with a scoring average in double figures: Alex Thomas (14.2) and Abbonizio (13.2).
● The Devils allow their opponents to score the fewest points in the CACC (52.7) and are the best free-throw shooting team in the conference (78.6%).
● USciences leads the all-time series against Concordia, 8-1, since the two first met in the 2001-02 season according to historical records.
● The Devils last defeated the Clippers on January, 10th, 2017 in Philadelphia, 46-34. Concordia was held to their second-fewest point total of the season as Rosalbo led the Clippers with 11 points while Thomas recorded 17 points for USciences.
● Concordia's only win over the Devils occurred on January 28th, 2012 in Bronxville with a 74-69 victory in the Meyer Athletic Center.
● Head Coach Christie Tomasino has a lifetime record of 0-4 against USciences.
● A win for the Clippers will be the program's first post-season victory in the NCAA era.
● The winner of Saturday's game will go on to face the winner of the Bloomfield/Chestnut Hill game on Saturday, March 4th at either 5 or 7 p.m. at Caldwell University in Caldwell, N.J.